The Messageboard:

Remember, I have moved my book reviews to their own blog. Tracy's Book Nook is now active.


Wednesday, July 30

Personally Speaking ~ Thankful Thursday

Well, here it is again - Thankful Thursday! I’m so happy to be able to offer up “Thanks” regularly for the many wonderful blessings I have, whether large or small, significant or mundane. I’d like to offer a special thank you to Iris at her blog, Sting My Heart for hosting this wonderful Meme. If you would like to participate or just read from more thankful hearts, pop on over to Thankful Thursday and join us.

This week I’d like to offer up thanks for things that pertain to me specifically. No, this is not intended to be an “all about me” post, but rather to recognize and appreciate the blessings I have personally received. These wonderful blessings are from my Father, but given through willing people, and for that I am grateful. I am thankful for:

~ A wonderful husband, who works a long, hard and often stressful day, then comes home and willingly attends to our little Sweet Pea, feeding her and getting her ready for bed, so I can have some “me” time to go work out and get in better shape.

~ The beautiful Art y Pico blog award that was given to me by another amazing and talented blogger, Darlene at her Everything to Me aka Puff’s Pocket blog. I was so honored that she would choose me and my blog for this great award. It really touched me.

~ The now loosely curled hair that I developed during my pregnancy with the above mentioned Sweet Pea. My hair has always been straight as a board, but now it has some body and bounce. It’s a lot of fun and I spend much less time on it.

~ The many new “friends” I’m making online at my blog and through FaithWriters and GodLinked, who encourage and support me regularly, and who bless me with their own words of wisdom and lessons learned.

19 comments:

Princess said...

a wholesome list of thankfulness. Thank you for sharing.

Addicted to Beadz said...

What a great list. I hope you have a very good day tomorrow!

Blessings!
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

I love your post and it is not at all an about you post. . . it's about a grateful heart offering thanks to her father.

Remain blessed.
Sharon

Unknown said...

Tracy,

I could feel your joy in your words. Your heart of thanks is a wonderful encouragement. Hugs. Lynn

Denise said...

I enjoyed your thankful list sweetie.

Kristi said...

Fantastic TT list! Blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your award. happy TT. God bless you.

Colored Heart said...

"the now loosely curled hair that I developed during my pregnancy with the above mentioned Sweet Pea. My hair has always been straight as a board, but now it has some body and bounce. It’s a lot of fun and I spend much less time on it."

praise God for big and small things! I am happy for you, sister. :)

Nancie said...

Great list! I enjoy your post. Thank God for His many blessings upon you. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Take care and God bless!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

A wonderful list.
Blessings,
Kim

Darlene said...

Wonderful list of thanks! I love reading your blog and so glad you like the award. Thanks for sharing your heart!
Keep pressin on,
Darlene

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Thankful Thursday.
Funny...I had straight hair too until I had my wee little one! Crazy how that happens...
Where in AZ do you live?
Blessings-
Tracey

Anonymous said...

Wonderful list and thank you for sharing...

Peculiar said...

Some of the changes that come with pregnancy are great, aren't they Tracy? My skin didn't cooperate, but I grew much-needed fingernails. They have always been extremely short, so I was proud of my nails then.

It's so nice to just be thankful for even the blessing of little things we enjoy like having...fingernails.

Amanda said...

I love that you are thankful for your "curly" hair. That's great!! Great post!! It's okay to be specifically thankful for your blessings...that's the way God likes it!! Nice to meet you and read your gratitudes today.

Joanne Sher said...

Lovely list, dear. Much to be thankful for indeed!

Lori Laws said...

God is so awesome...he's in the details (curly hair...hooray!). It's so cool when you can see God's fingerprints on everything, and how can we not jump up and down with praise and thankfulness. Great:) Thanks for sharing.

A happy heart at home said...

Very nice post! Thank you for sharing about your blessings.

~Susan

Susan said...

Happy TT to you!

I really like your blog. Your post was really wonderful today.

So thankful for you too♥