Recently, a friend of mine posted an entry on her blog that included information about GodLinked, a social-networking site that is a Christian alternative to MySpace. I thought it was a great way to get the word out about it. So I'm kind of borrowing her idea (I hope you don't mind, Julie). But I'm putting a different spin on it, in that I'm going to make it today's Tuesday Top 10. So here are my top 10 reasons that I love being a part of GodLinked.
10) Its new ~ and both fresh and growing.
9) Great place to hang out ~ lots of great groups and discussions, and if there's not one that suits you, start your own!
8) Its fun ~ humorous, silly and an all-around good time!
7) The atmosphere ~ no profanity, obscenity or vulgarity. Very family-friendly.
6) The people ~ nice, kind, wacky, Godly, fun, encouraging and a bit nutty.
5) The blog ~ another place I can write and share my thoughts. I do have a lot to say! :)
4) Its Christian ~ with many discussions about the faith - in love of course!
3) The album ~ this is where I show off pictures of my beautiful baby girl. Yes I know that as a mom I'm biased, but that doesn't mean it's not true!
2) The reading material ~ lots of blogs and so many talented writers there.
1) It's a form of ministry ~ it is a great place to minister to others and be ministered to. There are lots of prayer warriors, so bring your prayer requests. Encouragement abounds.
I hope you'll take time to check out and even join GodLinked. And don't forget to tell your friends about it too. It really is a great place to hang out. To visit, you can click on the button to the right, or simply click GodLinked. If you do, be sure to stop by My Page, introduce yourself and say "HI", 'cause I'd love to welcome you there!
6 hours ago