My dear friend Joanne, at her An Open Book blog, thought of me when she had to find other people to torture, er, play along with her in this fun little game. So, here I go!
First, the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Anyhoo - here are my eight random facts:
1) I broke my left elbow, then my left wrist in two separate accidents before I turned one year old and I’ve not broken any since then.
2) I went to approximately 14 different schools growing up.
3) I joined the Air Force immediately following high school (something like a million years ago) and was a Radio Communications Intelligence Analyst (don’t ask).
4) While in the Air Force and stationed in England, I met two of my oldest and dearest friends – Hi Melissa, Hi LaNae!
5) I lived a crazy and chaotic life as a sinner and was a huge partier until I finally got saved at the tender age of 30. (Thank You Jesus!)
6) The hubby and I went on an Alaskan cruise for our honeymoon and it was the most beautiful place I’ve ever been. (And don't get me started on the chocolate buffet!)
7) I was incredibly blessed to have a small part in an independent film about convicted pick ax murderer turned Christian Karla Fay Tucker, and her life on death row up to her execution. The film is called “Forevermore”.
8) The first time Jeff and I ever went to an Imax theater we didn’t know the seats were assigned. We were the first ones in and went to the seats we thought we’d like best. When others began arriving and looking at their tickets to find their assigned seats, we realized our error. We looked at ours and found to our amazement that the seats we picked were exactly the seats assigned to us on our tickets. (This kinda freaked us out a bit!)
And now I'm supposed to tag eight people. Hmm, who to choose??? Okay, how about… (If you’ve already been picked, sorry!)
~ Darlene @ Everything to Me aka Puff’s Pocket
~ Lori @ Persevere
~ Peculiar @ How Do We Get There From Here
~ Tracey @ Cheese and Whine
~ Amy @ Mom of 4 Saved by Grace
~ Valerie Lynn @ Simply 4 God
~ Vii @ Breathes of the Heart
~ Nancie @ More Than Conquerors
6 hours ago