This was a fun quiz that a friend challenged me with before I left on vacation. It will give you a bit of a glimpse into who I am. I meant to post it before I left, but alas, I did not. Ah well, better late than never... Feel free to play along by adding your answers to your own blog. Enjoy!
1.What time did you get up this morning?
Too early – 6:10 was when Sweet Pea began singing in her crib.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Cinema??? You know, I know I’ve been to a movie since Sweet Pea was born, but for the life of me, I can’t remember what it was!
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Can’t pick just one, but… Some of my faves are: Dancing w/ the Stars, Extreme Home Makeover, ER, Reba (though I have to watch just repeats now), Law & Order, L&O SVU, CSI, CSI Miami (notice a crime fighting theme?)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Coffee, maybe yogurt, maybe sourdough toast, or perhaps a peanut butter sandwich, or Honey Nut Cheerios.
6. What is your middle name?
7. Favorite food?
Again, I can’t choose just one, but steak, Mexican food, Italian food, comfort food (fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac-n-cheese), anything chocolate.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Liver (or any other kind of organ, eewww!), mushrooms, coconut, rye bread, lima beans.
9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Tortilla chips with fresh salsa.
10. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Held by Natalie Grant and almost anything by Martina McBride
11. What kind of car do you drive?
A mom-mobile, the Toyota Sienna
12. Favorite sandwich?
Club or Reuben (substitute the rye bread with sourdough)
13. What characteristics do you despise?
Victimhood, whineyness, and arrogance
14. Favorite outfit?
I’m all about comfort – jeans, t-shirts, shorts, flip-flops (Ropers on the rare occaision it actually gets cold around here)
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
Can’t pick just one – Great Britan, Italy, multiple cruise and island destinations, would love to tour the U.S. in a coach, Alaska, Jackson Hole WY, Holy Land.
16. What color is your bathroom?
White with purple
17. Favorite brand of clothing?
No brands – just comfort. Oops, except for my boots – those are Justin.
18. Where would you retire to?
Wyoming or Montana or anyplace with mountains and wide-open spaces in the Great American West.
19. Favorite sport to watch?
Nascar, gymnastics, basketball, figure skating, beach volleyball.
20. Goal you have for yourself?
Write a novel.
21. When is your birthday?
December 1, 1968 – the big one is quickly approaching.
22. Favorite flowers?
White roses, lilies and daisies
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely night over morning
24. What did you want to be when you were little?
Writer, actress, ballerina, princess, policegirl, hair stylist, newscaster – it changed daily.
25. How are you today?
Cloudy, but the sun is peeking through.
26. What is a date on your calendar you are looking forward to?
September 18th - Sweet Pea’s first birthday!
27. Favorite game?
Hmm, right now it has to be chase with Sweet Pea.
28. Website(s) you spend the most time on?
FaithWriters.com, GodLinked, Blogger, FoxNews, Scrapblog
29. What's for dinner tonight?
30. An online friend you've never met but would love to, someday?
FW friends, GL friends, Blogger friends
4 hours ago