The Messageboard:

Remember, I have moved my book reviews to their own blog. Tracy's Book Nook is now active.


Wednesday, September 10

As Far As the East is From the West ~ Word-Filled Wednesday


This is my contribution to the meme Word-Filled Wednesday. For more beautiful pictures with inspiring Scripture, please visit The 160 Acre Woods, home of WFW.


I am so grateful that God, in His most amazing grace, does forgive us and welcome us into the shadow of His wings, when we turn from our sins and humbly come to Him with a repentant heart. Sometimes I think we have a more difficult time forgiving ourselves, but it is important that we do so. If we don’t forgive ourselves when we’ve done something wrong, but God has forgiven us, it’s like we’re elevating our forgiveness above His. In order to have the abundant life and freedom in Christ that He has for us, we must release any unforgiveness we may be holding, whether it is against someone else or ourselves.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, thank God for His forgiveness, His Grace and His Mercy! Thank Him for His compassion for us being renewed every morning! Thank God! Thank God! Thank God!

LauraLee Shaw said...

Oh, me too. So thankful. Gorgeous.

Joanne Sher said...

Absolutely true, with a wonderful message I rejoice about daily, if not more often. Love those pictures too :) Lovely.

Alexis said...

What a wonderful feeling - to know that whatever we've done wrong, we are forgiven. It's gone. It's not here! No need to worry about it any longer. Bless you for posting today!

Amydeanne said...

i've had this stuck in my head for a while! so well done!

Melanie said...

What a great God we serve... "as far as the east is from the west"... I love that God removes our sins in such a manner!

Happy WFW!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. It is just not understandable. But, I am so grateful for His forgiveness.

Kristi said...

I enjoyed your WFW post today. Thanks for the blessing.

Tamela's Place said...

I found your blog at Valeries Simply4God. I am so glad i came by to visit. What you wrote was short but packed a punch of a whole lot of truth.. God Bless you! Tamela

Denise said...

I praise Him for His forgiveness. Bless you dear.

Nancie said...

Thank God for His amazing grace in forgiving us of our sins! This is such a precious promise. Love this picture and encouraging verse. Thanks for sharing with us!