The Messageboard:

Remember, I have moved my book reviews to their own blog. Tracy's Book Nook is now active.


Wednesday, September 17

Children of God ~ Word-Filled Wednesday



This is my contribution to the meme Word-Filled Wednesday. For more beautiful pictures with inspiring Scripture, please visit The 160 Acre Woods, home of WFW.

I am so grateful to have been welcomed into the family of God. The love He has for us is astounding. Because of Him, I am a daughter of the King, an heir of God and joint heir with Christ. Because of Him, I am righteous and holy. Because of Him, I live. Hallelujah!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, and amen. An amazing thing to think about!!

Alexis said...

Amen again! This was a delightful post, thanks for sharing!

Vickie said...

Just reading this gives me such a wonderful and secure feeling deep down inside. I am so thankful to belong to the family of God and to be an heir and a joint-heir with Jesus Christ.

Great reminder. I am glad to be meeting new members of my family every day.

God bless,
Vickie

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Amen....to be a daughter to the King of all Kings...the Lord of all Lords. So humbling to be counted as righteous for His name's sake! Have a wonderful and blessed day in the Lord.

Anonymous said...

Oh I do so love to hear that. I never tire of hearing that I am a child of God.

Laurie Ann said...

It warms my heart to be called the Daughter of the King, too! Happy WFW!

Kristi said...

Yes, hallelujah!

Susan said...

Wow, this was so beautiful, the word and the graphic!

Hope you are having a praise filled day~

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

How beautifully created. What a lovely WFW.

Mine is up and I have a giveaway to so don't miss it. :-)
http://joyofdesserts.blogspot.com/2008/09/eat-with-joy-drink-with-cheer.html

Carrie said...

Wonderful text which gives us an understanding of our sacred heritage. Amen!

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah, indeed!

Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet said...

Amen! Great post! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Amydeanne said...

beautiful! :) (and the pic of your daughter above! totally precious.. my little guy was born last year (end of may) 5 weeks early, so I'm so thankful for God's grace over us!