The Messageboard:

Remember, I have moved my book reviews to their own blog. Tracy's Book Nook is now active.


Thursday, September 11

I Humbly Accept


I am so excited to be blessed again with another wonderful blog award. This time I was awarded the “I Love Your Blog” award, by two very special women. Lori at her Persevere blog and Valerie at her Simply 4 God blog are both are amazing women of God and I am blessed that we are bloggy friends. If you are not familiar with their blogs, I encourage you to check them out, because they both are the real deal. God’s Word and Wisdom resides in them completely. Thank you Lori and Valerie, for this blessing you’ve given me. I am honored that you thought of me. You both have such amazing blogs, and I take away wonderful nuggets of Truth and Wisdom every time I visit. May God bless you both richly for your faithfulness.

I remain humbled and grateful that God uses my words to touch others. He really does deserve all the glory. As always, it is my hope that my words and my blog encourage others in their daily lives. I strive to be real and relevant, though am not above doing something just for fun once in awhile. I am beyond blessed to have found this wonderful blogging community where we can, and do, encourage and support one another regularly.

Now I am supposed to pass this delightful award on to others, whose blogs I love. There are so many fantastic blogs to choose from. To keep it simple and quick, I choose:

~ LauraLee @ LauraLee’s Lifesong
~ Julie @ The Surrendered Scribe
~ Joanne @ An Open Book
~ Peculiar @ How Do We Get There From Here

7 comments:

Peculiar said...

Oh my word Tracy. Love my blog? Oh gosh! I can't wrap my mind around that! Oh Lord, I humbly, humbly, humbly accept this. Tracy, thank you so much. You should know by now how much I enjoy your blog also. I don't have an award to send to you because you already have been acknowledged with all of the ones I have.:) What does that say about you? :)

Joanne Sher said...

Oh, sweet Tracy. I am HUMBLED that you would select my blog for this award. I actually got it from Jan Ross last week (blush) and finally started MY post about it today (likely won't be up for a couple days!), and was gonna give it to YOU! Thank you so much for this encouragement.

Sparrow said...

Congrats! I see lots of names I know in your award list--you must be a FaithWriter, too, right? Thanks for your comment on my story on my blog. You're right that I wrote it for the challenge, but then didn't get it finished in time, and it was too long and too weak on topic. :-p So I just posted it on my blog instead.

LauraLee Shaw said...

Aw tracy, thank you so much. That means a lot, especially today. (((hugs)))

Julie Arduini said...

Tracy,
You just spoil me rotten, that means so much that you would pass this award on. I hope to post on it after I move through Fiction Friday (hint hint)!

I really appreciate your friendship!

Meadow said...

Wow... I've never received a blog award! I am totally blown away. I never expected to cause i am so inconsistent with it! You have challenged me to be more deserving of my award...LOL. Thank you so much! Hmmm. Now how do I get the award to my own site???

Anonymous said...

You are more than welcome Tracy. To God be all the glory and keep spreading the love of Christ to all! Blessings